Why build your home or structure out of steel?
- Cost effective with highest weight to ratio of any building material
- 25 to 30 times stronger than wood
- Solves labor shortage concerns
- Easy to handle and light weight
- Does not abosorb mositure and is impervious to termites
- Does not twist, crack, split or warp
- 100% non-combustible material
- Eliminates job site waste
- Saves thousands of dollars in warranty and maintenance
- Reduced builder and homeowner insurance
Does steel framing impact the environment?
The steel industry is the world leader in recycled materials at a rate of of 98%. Energy efficiency naturally means steel
Will steel framing interfere with portable electronic devices and/or television reception?
Will my steel structure rust?
Why is steel better to build with over wood?
What if lighting strikes?
How do I hang a picture on my walls?
Does a steel structure effect my insurance premiums?
Will my home look different than wood built homes?
Can I find trades to work in my steel home?
How do you handle steel framing if I only have wood structural engineering plans?